OVOLO Interiors is cautiously emerging from the shelter in place order to work on construction related activities per Santa Clara County's new Shelter In Place Order taking effect on May 4th, 2020. This new order mandates certain protocols and social distancing guidelines which we will be following so that we can continue to do our best to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our company, clients, and community at large during these unprecedented times.
Below is a reminder of the general guidance useful for everyone at this time:
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands or with gloves.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as countertops, handrails, handles, and doorknobs.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, or cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm at your elbow/sleeve.
- Do not meet with others if you have a fever, cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms. If you feel sick, or have been exposed to anyone who is sick, stay at home.
- Constantly observe your distances in relation to other people outside of your household; maintain the recommended minimum six feet distance at all times.
Below are some highlights of specific measures OVOLO Interiors will be taking for any construction related activities or meetings:
- Safety protocols will be reviewed with clients, contractors, etc at least a day before any meetings or site visits
- Temperature checks and hand washing will be performed before any meetings or site visits
- Upon arrival, hand sanitizer will be used, then a mask and gloves will be put on; finally, a meeting log of any attendees will be created before the meeting or site visit can begin.
- A mask and gloves will be worn at all times when meeting with others; clients and contractors will be required to wear a mask as well and will be strongly encouraged to wear gloves.
- All will be required to maintain a distance of 6 feet at all times
- After meeting with others, hand sanitizer will be used, items used (such as pens, tools, etc) will be disinfected, and hand washing will take place upon arrival back to the office.
By following these guidelines and protocols, OVOLO Interiors can continue to work on client's construction related projects while continuing to do our best to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our company, clients, and community at large.