Our clients are trusted partners in the design process, and without this partnership, it would be impossible to create such a personalized and custom design for each Client.
|Photo by Josh Nezon on Unsplash|
Over two years ago, Santa Clara County entered its first Shelter in Place Order. Since then, there have been many ups an downs with differing requirements as vaccination rates have gone up, new variants emerged, boosters have become available, etc. In this light, here’s how it affects our company, our clients, our future clients, our professional affiliates, and our community.
- We promise to follow all national, state, and local guidelines and orders as they have already been and may continue to be issued, including any masking and vaccination/booster requirements or recommendations.
- Our staff is fully vaccinated and boosted.
- We will no longer require masks and strict physical distancing during meetings between our company and our clients (and anyone living in the same home) who have also been fully vaccinated since they are trusted partners with us. However, as trusted partners and per guidance from state and local governments, we may require our clients (and anyone living in the same home) to fill out a hardcopy of a COVID Form & Waiver that we will provide to our clients. We are also happy to continue wearing masks and keep physical distancing for the comfort of our clients. Each Client can decide what is best for themselves.
- Similarly, we will no longer require masks and strict physical distancing for our professional affiliates such as contractors and painters (including any of their employees working on a job site/ at a client’s home). However, we will require these professional affiliates and their employees working on a job site to fill out the same COVID Form & Waiver. Clients, at whose home is the job site, may request that the professional affiliates continue to wear masks and we will require this request to be fulfilled by our professional affiliates; each Client can decide what is best for themselves.
- Wearing masks and physical distancing may still be required for working with or meetings with people of unknown vaccination status or a known unvaccinated status.
- We will continue to cancel all meetings and professional affiliate work if anyone that would attend any meeting or be at a client’s home is not feeling well and/or showing symptoms of COVID-19. Furthermore, we will continue to report all cases to governmental entities as required by state and local health mandates.
- We will follow other business policies regarding masks, physical distancing, etc. In other words, if a furniture or remolding material supply store continues to require masks, we will respect that particular store’s policy by wearing a mask and we will require our clients, future clients, and professional affiliates to also respect that store’s policy.
These measures should continue to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our company, clients, future clients, our professional affiliates, and the community at large. By keeping us all safe, these measures will allow OVOLO to continue to provide our clients with a personalized and well-executed design that is custom-tailored to specific project goals, objectives, styles, and budgets in just 7 easy design stages.
If you’d like to know more about how we can help with your specific design project, please don’t hesitate to schedule a Zoom video meeting.
This will (hopefully) be the last update needed for new COVID protocols. Using a train metaphor as seen in the photo above, there still may be some obstacles/ mountains in front of us, but hopefully we will travel smoothly along the tracks to go around or up and over those until we reach the large plain on the other side. Thank you all for your time and patience these past years!